Introduction: The Truth About Conflict
“For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.”– 1 Corinthians 14:33, NKJV
- Conflict: Two or more people trying to occupy the same space or control the same resources.
- All conflict can be resolved if both party’s want it resolved.
- God is the God of second chances—Satan is the only one who did not have a second chance—because he was never tempted.
- The first conflict/war started in heaven with Satan wanting to be like God – Worshipped instead of worshipping.
- Most conflicts come because we want our way more than God’s way.