This website and all of its content is owned by Journey Church. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of https://jcpineville.com.
Information we may collect
Our goal in collecting information from you is to ultimately make your experience better as you use https://jcpineville.com. Here are the pieces of information that we may collect when you use this website.
1) A name and an email address that will enable us to send emails to you – provision of an email address on this site equates to consent
2) A name, email address, or phone number so we can follow-up with you
3) Billing information including a name, address and credit card information will enable us to process any purchases or donations
4) A name, email address, and phone number if you complete our contact form with a question.
Any information that you voluntarily provide equates to information that you are giving us the consent to use.
How Personal Information is Collected
1) Visiting https://jcpineville.com (cookies)
2) Making a donation to Journey Church
3) Applying to work with Journey Church
4) Contacting us using email, phone or any other means
5) Through third party-cookies (see the section on “Data Collection Technologies”)
Anonymous Data Collection and Use
In order to ensure that our website delivers a high quality experience, we may use your IP address to help diagnose problems on our end and to manage the Website by identifying which areas of the Website are being used the most, and to fine-tune our content for your best interest. Your IP address is the number assigned to computers connected to the Internet. This is essentially “traffic data” which cannot personally identify you, but is helpful to us for marketing purposes and for improving our services. Traffic data collection only follows your activities as you are using this website, it does not follow your activities on any other websites in any way. Anonymous traffic data may also be shared with business partners and advertisers.
Use of “Cookies”
We may utilize the “cookies” feature of major browsers.
You may choose to disable cookies through your own web browser’s settings. However, disabling this function may diminish your experience on our Website and some features may not work as intended.
Data Collection Technologies
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies, for example, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, Facebook Pixel, etc.
What happens with the Information We Collect
- It may be used to contact you
- For follow-up purposes
- For promotional purposes
- For troubleshooting purposes
- Informational updates
- It may be used to help process payments online
- Your personal information may be needed in order to process the payments that you could potentially be making to [YOUR CHURCH HERE].
- It may be used during targeted social media or search engine advertisements
- *This would be used if your church uses social media services such as Facebook for targeted promotional purposes. (if so, make sure to explain exactly how your church does so)
- Viewing by others
- Whenever you voluntarily provide Personal Information through the use of [YOUR WEBSITE HERE], you have consented to that information and its content, being seen, collected and used by others. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorized or improper use of the information that you voluntarily share (i.e., sharing a comment on a blog post, posting in a Facebook group that we manage, sharing details on a group coaching call, etc.).
Storage and Handling of Personal Information
Personal Information obtained by https://jcpineville.com is stored internally or through a data management system. We value your safety, so your Personal Information will only be accessed by people who are responsible for gathering, managing or storing it, or who have a legitimate need to access it. (i.e., our hosting provider, newsletter provider, payment processors or team members).
How You Can Access, Update or Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right to:
1) Request information regarding how your information is used and request a copy of what information we use.
2) Restrict processing if you think the information is inaccurate, unlawful, or no longer necessary.
3) Be forgotten from our systems, meaning we will erase your personal information from our databases. (You have the “right to be forgotten”).
4) Change your preference regarding whether you consent to our use of your information.
5) Lodge a complaint if it is felt that any of your information has been unlawfully used.
6) Receive Personal Data portability and transference to another controller without our hindrance.
7) Object to our use of your information.
8) Not be subject to an automated decision based solely on automatic processing, including profiling, which legally or significantly affects you.
Journey Church built the Journey Church app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by Journey Church at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.