5 Things to Expect When Visiting Journey Church
#1 – Special Parking
Special parking available for first time guests near the sanctuary entrance.
#2 – FREE Gift Bag
If it’s your first time visiting, we’d love to connect with you! Stop by our welcome center.
#3 – FREE Child Care
During every service we offer free child care so that you can enjoy service. Your kids will have a blast in a clean, safe and fun environment where they learn about Jesus on their level.
Blast Off Babies is for newborn through Pre-K. Your babies will be loved and nurtured while learning about Jesus. Ig
Ignite Kids is for K-5th Grade students where they will have an incredible time with games, crafts and music.
#4 – FREE Coffee
Need a pick me up? We can help you out. Proudly serving unlimited Community Coffee.
#5 – One Hour Worship Service
Our services are typically around one hour long. During a service you can expect:
- Countdown Video – Helps everyone get seated in time for services
- Worship Song
- Welcome, Announcements & Offering – During this time we will be collecting money. If you are a first time guest please don’t feel obligated to give, this is for our members.
- More Worship Songs – We love singing to God!
- Video Intro
- The Message – An inspiring and practical sermon. Watch out during the message, God may be speaking to your heart. Typically around 30 minutes.
- The Invitation – A lot of times God puts on our heart to stop or start doing something. The invitation is a time when you can take your next step by walking to the front of the church to talk and pray about what’s on your heart.
BONUS: Friendly Faces
We’ve been told over and over that we’re one of the most welcoming churches around. See what others are saying:
Schedule a Personalized Tour
This is the best way to experience Journey Church as a first time guest! Walk the campus with a guide and learn about our different ministries and ask any questions you’d like. We offer tours 30 minutes prior to each service.
Reviews & Testimonials
F.A.Q. – Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a dress code? No. Everyone is welcome to come just as they are. We encourage you to come the way that you feel most comfortable.
What kind of church are you? Christian Church. We believe it’s all about a relationship with Jesus.
Do you have Sunday School or small groups? Yes! We have adult community groups that meet on and off campus. Find out more at https://jcpineville.com/vbs
Do you have a youth group? Yes! We have Journey Student Ministry for 6th-12th Grade Students. Real. Relevant. Fun. Learn about Jesus, grow in your relationship with God and have a TON of fun doing it.
Have other questions? We’d love to answer them for you. Please reach out to us.
One Church - Two Locations
Journey Church – Pineville Campus
2900 Donahue Ferry Rd.
Pineville, LA 71360
Sunday Service Times
8:30am, 10am & 11:30am
Journey Church – Alexandria Campus
1898 MacArthur Dr.
Alexandria, LA 71301
*Next to Chuck E. Cheese
Sunday Service Times