5 Things to Expect When Visiting Journey Church in Alexandria or Pineville
#1 – Special Parking
Special parking available for first time guests near the sanctuary entrance.
#2 – FREE Gift Bag
If it’s your first time visiting, we’d love to connect with you! Stop by our welcome center.
#3 – FREE Child Care
During every service we offer free child care so that you can enjoy service. Your kids will have a blast in a clean, safe and fun environment where they learn about Jesus on their level.
Blast Off Babies is for newborn through Pre-K. Your babies will be loved and nurtured while learning about Jesus. Ig
Ignite Kids is for K-5th Grade students where they will have an incredible time with games, crafts and music.
#4 – FREE Coffee
Need a pick me up? We can help you out. Proudly serving unlimited Community Coffee.
#5 – One Hour Worship Service
Our services are typically around one hour long. During a service you can expect:
- Countdown Video – Helps everyone get seated in time for services
- Worship Song
- Welcome, Announcements & Offering – During this time we will be collecting money. If you are a first time guest please don’t feel obligated to give, this is for our members.
- More Worship Songs – We love singing to God!
- Video Intro
- The Message – An inspiring and practical sermon. Watch out during the message, God may be speaking to your heart. Typically around 30 minutes.
- The Invitation – A lot of times God puts on our heart to stop or start doing something. The invitation is a time when you can take your next step by walking to the front of the church to talk and pray about what’s on your heart.
BONUS: Friendly Faces
We’ve been told over and over that we’re one of the most welcoming churches around. See what others are saying:
Schedule a Personalized Tour
This is the best way to experience Journey Church as a first time guest! Walk the campus with a guide and learn about our different ministries and ask any questions you’d like. We offer tours 30 minutes prior to each service.
Reviews & Testimonials
F.A.Q. – Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of church are you? Christian Church. We believe it’s all about a relationship with Jesus.
Do you have Sunday School or small groups? Yes! We have adult community groups that meet on and off campus. Find out more at https://www.jcpineville.com/vbs
Do you have a youth group? Yes! We have Fuel Student Ministry for 6th-12th Grade Students. Real. Relevant. Fun. Learn about Jesus, grow in your relationship with God and have a TON of fun doing it.
Have other questions? We’d love to answer them for you. Please reach out to us.
One Church - Two Locations
Journey Church – Pineville Campus
2900 Donahue Ferry Rd.
Pineville, LA 71360
Sunday Service Times
8:30am, 10am & 11:30am
Journey Church – Alexandria Campus
1898 MacArthur Dr.
Alexandria, LA 71301
*Next to Chuck E. Cheese
Sunday Service Times