(John 10:10, NKJV; AMP, Romans 12:4-5, NKJV)
The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.
Truths to ponder and act on weekly to grow further faster spiritually and enjoy the Abundant Life.
- Jesus promises us we can have an abundant life.
- Satan wants to steal, kill, and destroy your life.
- Jesus wants you to go public and get baptized—it pleases the Father. (Matthew 3:16-17, NKJV)
- Satan wants you to hide your decision about Jesus under a bush. (Matthew 5:14-16, NKJV; John 1:5, NKJV)
- Jesus wants you to read the Word and obey the Word—the Word will set you free. Reading God’s Word and obeying the Word will cause you to prosper and have good success. (John 8:32, NKJV; Joshua 1:8, NKJV)
- Satan does not want you to read the Word and obey the Word—keeping you in bondage. (1 Peter 5:8, NLT)
- Jesus wants you to tithe at least 10% of your income—understanding it all belongs to God we are simply managers of it. When we don’t tithe, we are robbing God of what is His. (Matthew 23:23, TLB; Malachi 3:8, NKJV)
- It is not what God wants from us, it is what He wants for you.
- God wants your heart; where your treasure is, your heart will be also. (Matthew 6:21, NKJV)
- Satan wants you to believe it is your money for you to control, so He can control you – Satan wants your heart and also control your thoughts.
- Satan wants you to steal where He can kill—bringing separation between you and God which brings separation to all relationships. (1 Chronicles 29:11-12, NKJV)
If you will do these few things every week you will grow further faster and learn to enjoy the abundant life.