Don’t Expect Your Spouse to do What Only God Can Do
Matthew 6:33, NKJV; Psalm 127:1, NKJV
What is the Kingdom of God? (Matthew 6;33, NKJV)
- The King’s Domain or the King’s Dominion—where the King rules.
- Seek first the King’s Rule—putting our life under the King’s Rule—under His Domain and do it His way and all these things will be added to you!
- Put your marriage under the King’s Rule.
- It was God Himself that ordained the first marriage and gave them God’s order of Dominion—It was God Himself that set up how to operate and have a Kingdom Marriage. (Genesis 1:26-28, NKJV)
- God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit always operate as one—according to Our likeness—part of their likeness is their oneness!
- God wants marriages to become one—God wants two to become one—just like God is three in one!
- Kingdom marriage is really three in one also when operating under the Kingdom Principal—Husband, wife, and Holy Spirit—God wants them all to become one! (Genesis 2:24, NKJV)
- Dominion—Rule—Reign—God created man and woman in oneness to have dominion—to rule and reign over the earth.
- When we live under God’s Dominion—God then allocates authority to us—created us to have victory in every area of our life as we learn to live under His Kingdom—Under His Dominion–Rule-Reign.
You Have to Learn to Look to the Kingdom of God as Your Source of All Needs Being Meet. (Matthew 6:33, NKJV)
- Any and all marriages will have issues—The source of offense is unexpected expectations—it’s the source of all conflict.
- Without even knowing it we begin to look to each other to meet our needs that only God can meet.
- The answer to many of our marriage problems—begin learning to look to God as our only true Source of meeting and supplying our needs.
- If we are not careful we will begin to look to our mates, jobs, etc., as the source instead of God’s conduit and we will live a marriage of unmet expectations.
What is a Kingdom Conflict?
- Kingdom Conflict—two or more people trying to occupy the same space or control the same resources.
- The truth behind most if not all conflict is control—both want to control the same thing. (Money, Children, Time, Etc.) Both want their way—both want to be God
- The first conflict/war started in heaven—Satan wanting to be like God—Worshiped instead of worshiping!
- Would you commit today to allowing the King to be the Source of your marriage—Would you be willing to give up your will for God’s will and way. (Psalm 127:1, NKJV)