There’s More To The Story
Judges 2:10, NASB; 2 Kings 4:8-10, NASB
There’s more to the story.
- You can’t judge the story by the scene.
- The scene is not the story, it’s not your destination, it’s just a layover!
- Don’t stop your story just because you don’t like the scene—stay with it!
The scene is not the story.
- Sometimes, in the middle of a scene, it may seem hopeless—but there’s always more to the story!
- You can’t get to a resurrection without a crucifixion.
- Where your story starts has a lot to do with how you see and tell your story.
- Sometimes the thing the enemy uses to try to destroy you is the thing God will use to deliver you!
- Every future victory is dependent on you completing your current assignment.
She built a room.
- She wasn’t just building a room; she was starting a story.
- Three parts of every story you tell: Where you start it, where you stop it, and what you skip.
- When we make room for God, God does something in us we can’t do for our self.
- What we may think is barren in our lives God can bring to life.
- Don’t stop or skip part of your story God’s not finished!