Most people don’t believe God has a predetermined path for us to live a good life. (Destiny)
- There is not a greater destiny than the destiny God has for you.
- God will use your personality, talents, backgrounds, skills, interests, and even your scars to bring you to your divine destiny!
- When you don’t believe, and live your divine destiny God has prearranged for you—you begin to try and live out your own agenda.
- Your agenda will lead to a mess while God’s agenda will lead to a miracle! (Matthew 16:25, CEV)
- God has written your story for His glory—our story needs to revolve around His glory! (Ephesians 2:10, NKJV)
- A masterpiece should only be handled by the one who knows how to handle it, care for it, and created it!
- God designed you on purpose with a purpose and that purpose is to bring honor and glory to Him! (Romans 8:27-28, NKJV; Romans 8:28, AMP; Jeremiah 29:11, NKJV)
God gives us Purpose which fuels Passion—Opposite of Passion is Passive.·
- Passion – an intense urgency to accomplish your God given calling.
- Passion gives us Desire—Desire + Determination = Destiny.
- People follow people not programs—People want to follow people with the right passion.
- It is the right passion and position with God that will get you further faster and holy you together vs unraveling you. (Revelation 4:11, NKJV; Jeremiah 20:9, NKJV)
- 7 Reasons we don’t have passion:
- We take God and His greatness for granted—we allow the supernatural to become natural.
- We allow others to drain us.
- We focus on what’s wrong instead of what’s right.
- We don’t want to change, grow, protect what is –instead of looking to what could be.
- We lose our vision.
- We allow others to rob our time.
- We become passionate about the wrong things.
- The danger of miss-placed passion: (Judges 14- Samson) You go to the wrong place, do the wrong thing, reject godly counsel, compromise your commitment, and rather take revenge than repent.
- Passion is not a personality—it’s perseverance in the midst of persecution.
Christianity is easier than most think—most people think what you have to give not what you get.
- It’s not what God wants from you it is what He wants for you!
- Love God and love people! (John 14:15, NKJV; Matthew 9:9, NKJV; Matthew 22:36-40, NKJV)
Lot of people don’t even think about church and Christianity. (Proverbs 23:7, NKJV)
- Your behavior is greatly determined by what you think on or what you think instead of what God’s Word says! (Luke 12:15-21, TLB; James 4:13-15, NKJV)
Most people think church is boring.
- Many people have been taught or believe church is all about work instead of a relationship.
- Many feel church is all about what they have to do and not do instead of what Jesus has already done.
- Because they have never experienced the Joy of the Lord. (Matthew 25:21-23, NKJV)
- The Joy of the Lord is a journey not just an event.
Most judge Christianity by other Christians instead of Christ. (1 Corinthians 2:5, NKJV)
- Judging Christianity by other Christians you will be disappointed, judge Christianity by Christ—He will never disappoint you.
- Christ wants to comfort you, complete you, counsel you, clean you, cherish you, and care for you.
Most people believe opposition does not have opportunity—but it does. Most people (even Christians) often look at what they have to give up instead of what they get. (Acts 20:35, NKJV)
- It’s not what God wants from you—it’s always what God wants for you! (Matthew 19:29-30, NKJV)