Safety starts by being in Christ.
- 2 Corinthians 5:17
- When we put our faith and trust in Jesus Christ we become a new creation.
- The important thing to learn is how to stay in the right relationship with Jesus, where you have the protection of Jesus in your life
- Romans 8:37-39
Safety turns into security when you understand your position and provider.
- Once saved, we get a new position and new provider.
- We are now treated as sons and daughters.
- As His children when we are mistreated—God will protect us, provide for us, and if needed take revenge!
- Romans 12:19
Safety turns into security when our position is in Jesus and our provider is Jesus.
- John 14:16-20
- We need comfort, peace, guidance on what to do and how to do it when we don’t feel safe.
- God sends the Holy Spirit to love in us to comfort, guide and encourage.
- The Holy Spirit will never guide you to do something that does not line up with the Bible—Scripture.
- Jesus becomes our legal caretaker, our provider, and protector.
- As Christians, we will never be fatherless again.
- Psalm 68:5
- Ladies don’t forget you get a new Husband—God as your Father when you need protection and provision; God as a Husband when you need comfort and love.
- Isaiah 54:5
- We are sealed and God is our Protector—nothing can happen to us without going through God the Father and God the Son Jesus Christ.
- Ephesians 4:30
- Psalm 121:7-8
- Psalm 34:7-8
- Psalm 125:2
Safety turns into Security when we learn the Priveleges we have.
- 1 John 5:14-15
- Most people pray for earth to heaven, instead—Heaven to Earth.
- We now have a seat in Heaven (positionally) we are in heaven and earth at the same time.
- Our Confidence and Courage need to be in the Lord not us, when it comes to getting our prayers answered.
- The best and most powerful prayers are those when we pray God’s will, God’s plan, God’s purpose back to Him—It is in His word.
- So, the best thing is to find God’s promise in the matter and pray it back to Him.
- John 16:23-24
Truths to Remember:
- God wants you full of joy.
- Thay joy starts by having Jesus in you and for you.
- That joy continues when you understand God is for you and with you and nothing can come against you without first going through God the Father and God the Son.
- The safest place in the world is having the right position with God so you can excerise your greatest privileges, asking God to answer your prayers.