(Matthew 28:1-10, TLB)
New day—New start—New Beginning.
• The greatest picture of God’s Mercy is when God sent His son Jesus Christ to die for our sins.
• God’s Mercy is undeserved and unearned.
• The greatest Miracle ever is the day Jesus rose from the dead.
A New Day Dawning (Matthew 28:1-10, TLB)
• Greatest Mercy: Jesus taking our place.
• Greatest Miracle: Death could not defeat Jesus.
• Easter is a celebration of the greatest mercy and miracle that we will ever experience!
• If we ask for forgiveness, God will forgive us, love us, and be kind to us instead of giving us what we deserve.
(Proverbs 28:13, NKJV)
• Jesus is alive and because of what He did, we never have to die if we accept His gift of life.
• Share the Good News of God’s Mercy and Miracles with those that don’t know it. (Matthew 6:33, NKJV)
• God wants it to be a new day dawning because:
o He sent Jesus to take our place of judgement, punishment, and guilt. (2 Corinthians 5:17, NKJV)
o If we acknowledge and confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive and cleanse us.
(1 John 1:9-10, NKJV)
o If we stop covering our sins, we will prosper and God will show us mercy. (Proverbs 28:13, NKJV)
o The answer to pressure:
• A person (Jesus).
• Partner with Jesus and He becomes our pace and peace.