2 Kings 4; 2 Kings 8
Is this the Scene or the Story?
- Sometimes even the dreams God birthed will die.
- Sometimes you have to go back where you first met Jesus.
Don’t get stuck in the Scene.
- When you get stuck in the scene, you go back to the one who started the story to begin with.
- Whatever is barren in your life can still bring forth, and whatever dies can be resurrected with one Word from God.
- Nothing He speaks returns void.
There is another part of the Story.
- The same God who will allow you to carry the blessing will allow you to carry the
- The miracle is God doesn’t always prevent the burden but He will provide for you through it.
- God’s story will meet your story; your will meet His story and it will all come full circle.
- Without the burden, would your story even exist?
- God is working all things together for our good! (Romans 8:28)
- Our story has 3 parts; Where it starts, where it stops, and the part we skip—if we skip the part called sacrifice, we don’t get to see the part called significance!
- We all have a story to tell and it must be told!!!