What is it God wants us to Consider?
- Three things God wants us to consider:
- Silver and gold Is God’s—It all belongs to Him.
- God wants the latter years to be greater than the former years.
- God wants those in this place to have peace.
- Consider it’s all Gods! (1 Chronicles 29:11-12, NKJV; 1 Chronicles 29:14, TEV; 1 Chronicles 29:3, TEV)
- Consider giving personally back to God what is already His, because of your love for Him!
Consider the Cost: What was God wanting us to consider?
- The cost of not putting Him first in our finances—our money (finances) will not last, it will be like putting our money in bags or pockets filled with holes. (Haggai 1:6-7, NKJV)
- Until we learn the truth that it all belongs to God, we are just managers—we will never have enough.
Consider the Curse. (Malachi 3:8-11, NKJV)
- Two Types of giving: Tithe, Offering
- Tithe is the first 10% of our income—Is required of God—it’s a command, not an option—simply an opportunity not an obligation. (John 3:16, NKJV)
- An offering is what we give above our tithe—that is what God promises to bless.
- There’s those few that are called to extravagant giving. (Mark 14:3-9, NKJV; Luke 21:1-4, TLB)
- When we rob God of His tithes and offering we are under financial and spiritual curse—the result of that curse your money won’t go as far.
- Consider breaking the curse. (Malachi 3:7, NKJV)