Truth About Easter
Greatest Test of All Times ~ Book or Books
God Never Panics, He Has a Plan
We will all face the test of Life and Death. (Romans 14:9-11, TLB)
- We will be tested on how we lived our life and who we lived it for. (Romans 14:8-12, AMP)
- Jesus came died and rose again, because He has power and purpose for us now while we are alive and power and purpose for us after death.
- Jesus is telling us He wants to be Lord of our life now, but He will be after death.
- We have a choice NOW; after death, the choice we make we will have to live with for eternity.
The test will include Books and the Book. (Revelation 2011-15, NCV)
- Truth is because Jesus died and rose we will all appear before Him for at least two judgments.
First Judgement (Test) is by the Books (Work without Faith)
- Books that have everything we have done written in them, those judged by those books the good and bad, will be judged by their works without faith and will be cast into the lake of fire.
- Those are people who don’t really have a relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
- They come to church and endure it, but don’t really enjoy it.
- When Jesus starts reading what’s written in the books you will not only bow and say Jesus is Lord, but will then realize He’s not your Savior.
- At this judgement, it will be too late to make a decision and you will go to the lake of fire.
Second Judgment (Test) is by the Book.
- Jesus is the only one worthy to open the Book.
- Through Jesus is the only way to get your name written in the Book. (Revelation 20:15, NCV; Revelation 5:8-9, KJV)
- Only people who will be allowed into Heaven and stay in heaven are the ones who have put their faith in the slain Lamb of God. (2 Corinthians 5:17, NKJV)
- Some are going to have the wrong answer to the test. (Matthew 7:21-23, NKJV)
Third Judgment – or – Second Judgment (Test) for believers on their works.
- Judgment seat of Christ; a reward ceremony. (Matthew 6:27, KJVA; Revelation 22:12, KJVA; Ephesians 2:8-10, KJVA)
- What have you done with Jesus–religion or relationship?
- What have you done with what I have given you — time, talent, and tithe?
- Three ways to make a difference:
- Your resources – Use what we do have.
- Your time – How are you serving?
- Sharing Christ with others. (Isaiah 26:3-4, NASB; Proverbs 3:5-6, NASB; Proverbs 3:25, AMP)