Matthew 15:26, NKJV; 1 Corinthians 1:27, NKJV; 1 Corinthians 1:27, MSG; 1 Corinthians 1:28, MSG “Small disciplines done consistently leads to big results over time”
Persistence in Prayer Pays off. (Matthew 15:21-28, NKJV)
- Jesus always answers prayers, sometimes yes, sometimes no, sometimes not right now.
- It is how we respond when others offend us, that will greatly determine answers to our prayers and the peace we have in our life.
- Knowing who you are in Christ brings great rewards–you do not give up; you get up and even more persistent in your prayers.
- In the persistent prayer, you love and worship Him because of Who He is, in spite of the unanswered prayer, expecting Him to answer!
- Crumbs from Jesus’ table are more powerful than a full meal from the enemy’s table. (Matthew 17:19-21, NKJV)
- Changed the way she looked at prayer; she believed Jesus could and would because of Who He was.
- Changed the timing of God.
- Putting your faith and trust in Jesus Christ you will be healed. (3 John 1:2, NKJV; Matthew 8:16-17, NKJV)
- Changed the way others looked at and expected from Jesus.
- Changed the way we look at and love Jesus; love Him because Who He is even when He does not do what we want.
- Changed the life of her daughter.
- Changed the way we look at prayer and persistence.