How to Have a Winning Team
- It’s All About the Heart (Proverbs 4:23, NKJV)
- Our actions and behavior come from the condition of our heart!
- Joy is greatly determined by the condition of our heart! (Proverbs 23:15, NKJV)
- If you want to be on the winning team at the end of the game of life you have to have the right heart. (Haggai 2:9)
- It’s All About the Team
- To have a winning team you first have to have a winning coach.
- In life there’s two teams trying to pull you to play on their team, the devil and the Lord!
- Where Does Lasting Success Come from? (Exodus 33:14, TLB) (Joshua 1:8-9, NKJV)
- Always balance your medication with meditation, because it’s not fair to you or God. (Proverbs 3:6, NCV) (2 Corinthians 3:5, TLB) (Psalm 75:6, TLB)
- Right Priorities= Rich Life (Matthew 6:33-34, NKJV) (Colossians 3:17, NKJV)
- Success comes from putting the right prayers in the right places! (1 Corinthians 12:14-22)
- As the team learns to work as one body, you begin to be successful at what God really called you to do.
- Just like on a team every person is important, every person at church is important.
(Ephesians 4:11-12, NKJV)
You’re never happier in life than when you find your God given position!