Kingdom Marriage: The Kingdom Principal of Sowing and Reaping
What we sow we will reap! Galatians 6:7-10, NKJV
- The Christian life is really all about sowing and reaping.
- The problem in marriage and the Christian life is we want to reap what we have not sown.
- Sow the seed + wait the time = Harvest—This applies to every area of our life.
- Keep sowing, pulling the weeds, watering, and keep waiting you will reap what you sow.
- Applying God’s Word to problems in finances you will reap great dividends. 1 Timothy 6:9-10, NIV
If we want a better marriage, we have to stop sowing judgment. Luke 6:37-42, NKJV
- Stop condemning them, and start forgiving them.
- How to stop sowing judgement and condemnation: Romans 8:1, NKJV
- Learn to always assume the best, it brings rest.
- Self-examination is the best explanation of what the real problem is! Luke 6:41, NKJV
- Wrong distractions cause self-destruction.
How to make the relationship you have the relationship you want. 1 Corinthians 7:17-24 NIV
- Release control to God for yourself and your mate.
- What you don’t allow God to control will get out of control.
- Be a burden carrier; help carry their burdens not add to it. Galatians 6:2, NKJV; Galatians 6:5, NKJV
- There will be some burdens that only bringing them to Jesus will give us rest. Matthew 11:28, NKJV
- Be your spouse’s CEO – Chief Encouraging Officer. Romans 1:12, NLT2; 2 Corinthians 13:11, NLT2