Luke 1:26-38, NIV; Romans 8:31-32, NKJV
We all have doubts.
- Don’t allow our doubts to stop us—don’t allow our doubts to lead us to dead-ends.
- God is good, God is with us, and God is for us.
Fear does not mean we don’t have faith.
- Faith is believing something that is not so, until it is so.
- We can have God’s favor and still have fear and frustrations.
It’s OK to ask how. Luke 1:34-35, NIV; Luke 1:37, NIV
- The spectacular announcement to Mary might have looked like it was a dead-end, but the truth was it was the doorway to her destiny.
- Don’t stop at the how, when, & why, you will miss the destiny God has for you.
- What looks like a dead-end today, might be a new beginning.
- What looked like trouble was really the greatest treasure ever given.
- Jesus is the treasure—the greatest gift ever.
- Jesus takes your dead-ends and turns them into your destiny.
- Jesus helps you walk through your fears until it turns into faith.