Christmas has Spectacular News for everyone who wants to accept it and enjoy it. Matthew 1:23, NKJV
- When we accept the Spectacular News of Jesus Christ being our Savior, we can enjoy the benefits of knowing God is with us, God is for us, and God will never leave us.
- God can turn what looks like a mess into a miracle.
They all faced fears. Luke 1:11, NKJV; Luke 1:12-14, NKJV; Luke 1:29-30, NKJV; Luke 1;34, NKJV; Matthew 1:18-20, NLT2
- Fears of being disappointed, disapproval, feeling inadequate:
- God can use us at any age.
- God does not want us to be afraid–it’s never too late for Him to answer our prayers. Luke 1:7, NKJV
- Our faith has to be greater than our fear of inadequacy.
How can we defeat these fears of being disappointed, disapproval, and feeling inadequate? Luke 1:38, NLT2
- Surrender our life completely to God every day. Luke 1:38, NLT2
- God will never ask us to do something without giving us the power and ability to do it.
- God does not equip the called, He equips those He calls.
- Our confidence has to be in Him not ourselves. Matthew 1:23, NKJV
- Learn to be patient by learning what Biblical patience really is.
- Biblical patience – Hopeful endurance, constancy, continuous, stay under, remain, undergo, bear, persevere, abide, endure, suffer, or teary.
- Patience is enduring hardships, suffering, pressures and not quitting or giving up until the task is finished. Hebrews 10:36, KJV
- Once we have done the will of God, then we receive the promises and powers of God.
- It is God’s will for us to learn patience. Hebrews 10:36, CEV; Hebrews 10:36, MSG
- Stop listening to the negative voices of fear.
- Replace negative voices with positive ones. Luke 1:46-55, NLT2
- Base your faith and hope on God’s promises. Luke 1:45, NLT2