Bear it + Be aware = BLESSED
- Temptation – pressure, suffering, stress, bearing or caring, enduring.
- It is God’s Grace, power and strength that gets us through the stressful times. (2 Corinthians 12:9, NKJV)
- We will all have pressure we have to bear.
- We have to become aware that we are going to have to endure, be faithful, not give up until God removes it or sends relieve.
- If we don’t give up, we get to enjoy God’s blessings.
- When refined, times of rejoicing will come. (Galatians 6:4-5, KJVA)
- After we are refined, then find our purpose, plan, and pleasure. (Zechariah 13;9, NCV)
- One of the main purposes of stress and pressure it to teach us to turn and learn from God. (Galatians 6:9, NKJV; Galatians 6:4-5, KJVA)
- There are lessons to be learned in the pressures of life that will only be revealed by waiting on the Lord, no one can help us out of them. (James 1:2-5, NKJV)
Why we go through times of temptations, stress and pressure?
- Sometimes we are under stress and pressure because of the devil. (John 10:10, NKJV; 1 Peter 5:8, NKJV)
- Many times, we suffer stress and pressure because we have sown bad seed. (Galatians 6;7, NKJV)
- It is in stress and pressure God is preparing us to minister to others. (2 Corinthians 1;3-4, NKJV)
- Sometimes stress and pressure is mysterious. (John 9:1-12, NKJV; Corinthians 13:12, NKJV)
What to do during times of stress and pressure.
- Through seasons of stress we must learn until we change the seed we won’t change the season. (Galatians 6:9, KJVA; Jonah 1:12, NKJV)
- Sow good seed you will harvest in joy; Sow bad see you will reap consequences. (John 1:12, NKJV; Jonah 1:17, NKJV; Jonah 2:12, NIV; Jonah 2:10, NIV)
- Bear it, be aware and expect the blessings to come.