Spiritual Checklist (Joshua 1:8, NKJV)
- Are you reading the Word of God? (Joshua 1:8)
- Are you standing in obedience on the promise? (Joshua 1:8)
- Are you proclaiming God’s promises of faith? (Joshua 1:8)
- Have you repented of all known sin in your life? (Isaiah 55:7)
- Have forgiven everyone who may have offended you? (Matthew 6:14-15)
- Are you tithing on your first fruits? (Proverbs 3:9; Malachi 3:9-10)
- Have you asked God for what you need? (1 Timothy 5:5)
- Do you trust God to take you through the problem and into your provision? (Psalm 78:7; Proverbs 5:6)
- Are you praising Him while you are in the problem? (Exodus 15:2; Psalm 7:17)
- Are you ready to let God choose what His best is for you? (Psalm 47:2-4; Joshua 24:15)
- Are you ready to stop rebelling, complaining, and griping? (1 Samuel 15:23; Deuteronomy 9:7)
- Are you reading and looking at things you should not?
- Have you learned to submit to those over you?
- Are you loving your wife like Christ loved the Church? (Ephesians 5:25)
- Is there fruit in your life? (How’s your fruit life?)
“Our Problem Can Never Be Greater Than Our Provider?”
Action Steps to shorten your stay when in a problem.
- Acknowledge the problem.
- Take responsibility.
- Be willing to work.
- When you are wrong, admit it.
- Control your tongue.
- Get off your pity pot.