HELP GIVE 500+ TURKEYS TO BLESS FAMILIES IN THE COMMUNITY
Online Registration ends November 3rd @ 11:59PM.
Those who run will compete for a 1st, 2nd or 3rd place medals.
Fun for the entire family!
This day will be complete with jumpers, music and refreshments!
Help Distribute 500+ Turkeys
- Registration is $35. Sign up here.
- Run starts and ends at Pineville Jr. High. The run goes straight down Susek and back. There will be water and cheer teams along the route as well as police escort.
- Registration/Checkin is from 7AM – 8:15AM, and the run starts at 8:30AM. Same-day registration welcome, however t-shirt is not guaranteed.
- After the race 1st, 2nd & 3rd place medal will be awarded.
- Help bless a family in the community. Everyone knows someone that needs a blessing. Before you leave, grab a turkey from the refrigerator truck on-site and bless someone with it. This is not required but it’s highly encouraged. This is something great to do with your family to help share the love and make a positive impact in Central Louisiana.
- Post pics and share your stories on social media using #SusekTurkeyTrot
Donations will go directly to blessing families in the community. We hope to give out over 500 turkeys!
Gold Sponsor $1,000
- Bless 40 families with turkeys.
- Get your Name/Logo on the Website and Social Media posts
- Your Logo printed on the back of the event T-shirt
- You Logo on Signs at the event.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is the race?
The race begins and ends at Pineville Jr. High.
Where do I park?
Parking will be available at Pineville Jr. High and at St. Michaels Church across the street. Look for parking attendants in reflector vests to guide you.
Can I register the day of the event?
Yes, absolutely! Same day registration is welcome.
**NOTICE** T-shirt is not guaranteed if you register the day of the event. While we will order some extra shirts, it will be first come – first serve.
Do I have to be a runner to help distribute turkeys?
You do not have to be a runner to help distribute turkeys. We encourage families to do this together. Bless someone in our community with a turkey for Thanksgiving.
When can I get my t-shirt?
If you register by October 2oth, you are guaranteed a shirt. You will pick your shirt up at registration on race day.
If you are not running in the 5k but would like a shirt, you can purchase shirts online. Orders must be place by October 20th at 11:59PM. Shirts will be shipped out October 27th – November 3rd or you can pick them up during registration at the event. If you don’t pick up your shirt, they will be mailed to you the following week.
Shirts will be on sale for $15 at the event. We will have a limited amount on hand. First come, first serve. These will not be sold after the event. Cash & Cards will be accepted.