What is the Blessed Life is and How to Have it
5 Ways to have a blessed life. (Ecclesiastes 5:18-20, CEV)
- Enjoy what you eat and drink.
- Enjoy your job, work, hobbies, and your home.
- Enjoy dressing up from time to time.
- Enjoy the wife you love. (Proverbs 5:18-19, TLB)
- Enjoy being so happy doing the right things and going to the right places that you don’t have time to worry.
6 Ways to honor God.
- Honor your parents. (Exodus 20:12, NKJV)
- Honor your authority. (1 Peter 2:17, ESV; Leviticus 19:32, NKJV; 1 Timothy 5:17, NCV)
- Honor God with your body. (1 Corinthians 6:20, CEV)
- Honor God with service. (John 12:26, CEV)
- Honor God with tithe and offerings. (Proverbs 3:9-10, NKJV)
- Honor God with your heart. (Isaiah 29:13, ESV; Matthew 6:21, NKJV)
Your purpose and mission in life:
(1 Corinthians 10:31-33, CEV)
Don’t cause problems to anyone anywhere.
One of the main ways people cause problems is slander and gossip. (Leviticus 19:16-18, NLT2; 1 John 5:16-17, NKJV; Matthew 18:15, NKJV; Romans 12:19-20, NKJV; Proverbs 18:21, NKJV)
Slander – when you get through with conversation, the person you were talking to thinks less of the person you were talking about.
Gossip – When you’re not part of the problem or solution. (Proverbs 20:19-20, NRSV)
Don’t be selfish; try to please others instead of yourself. (John 12:26b, CEV)
We serve Jesus by serving others. Until you learn to serve, you will never really be satisfied. (Matthew 5:5, NCV)
Hope that many will get saved. (1 Corinthians 10:33, CEV)