Know the times we are living in. (2 Timothy 3:1-7, 13, NKJV, TLB)
Populated by selfish people.
(2 Timothy 3:2, NKJV)
Selfishness not only destroys relationships but it also robs our joy. (Philippians 4:4-5, TLB)
Populated by blasphemers.
Verbal abuse and slander towards God.
5 descriptive terms that highlight the damage families will face if not prepared.
- Disobedient to parents; Children willfully doing what they want to do, casting off oversight and authority.
- Unthankfulness; A lack of gratitude.
- Unholy; Lack of respect in the home, school, and even in church.
- Unloving; Homes will become harsh and hard places to live.
- Unforgiving; rebellious, stubborn, and hardhearted.
Christians can walk in the Light. (Ephesians 5:8-9, NKJV; Galatians 5:22-23, NKJV)
Be generous and unselfish. Be humble and care more for others than ourselves. Teach your children from a young age to respect parents and all adults. Live thankful lives. (Matthew 5:14-16, NKJV) Show your love and be the first one to forgive. (Proverbs 6:19, NKJV)