Starts with YOU.
- It’s time we take the influence, character, and the person of Jesus to those who are lost and hurting.
- If everyone in our circle are church people, maybe our circle is too small.
- What version of Jesus do others see when they read your life?
Starts with Brokenness.
- To develop relationships, we need passion for Jesus, hunger for Jesus, and the excitement of Jesus so people know we are not ashamed of the gospel of Jesus.
- Jesus was not here to institute religion; He was here to inaugurate relationships!
Starts with Desperation.
- We need more desperate people—desperate worshippers, desperate in our commitment to the kingdom, desperate to have the presence of God in our lives.
- Shame is the greatest weapon in our lives today—Satan shames us into thinking our mistakes are too great to overcome by the blood.
Starts with Weeping.
- God is bringing us people who are spiritually broken—in need of a savior.
- We need to be the church where they can be loved, welcomed, hear the good news, and not be judged!
Ends with Forgiveness.
- If you confess Christ as Savior and believe in your heart He is Lord you shall be saved!
- Come with a sincere heart Christ will forgive you, redeem you, restore you, and heal you!