There will be haters in your life.
(Nehemiah 4:1-2, NLT; Nehemiah 4:4, CEV; 2 Timothy 3:12, NKJV)
Identify your haters.
- Your haters will ridicule you and make fun of you.
- Identify your haters by the comapany they keep.
- They try to make themselves look bigger, stronger, and more powerful than you.
We need the right people in our life.
- Predict your future by the people in your life.
- Who are the friends in your life, what are they doing, and where have they been?
- Your past tells your future apart from transformation—if you are not being transformed you are being conformed.
Overcome the haters in your life?
- Make sure you have repaired your own personal gates—eyes, ears, and mouth.
- (Matthew 6:22-23, NKJV; Proverbs 1:32-33, NCV; Psalm 141:3, NKJV)
- Pray and Prepare. (Nehemiah 4:4, 9, CEV)
- Turn your haters over to God. (Nehemiah 4:5, CEV)
- Keep working hard. (Nehemiah 4:6, NLT)
- God is bigger than your haters—God’s love is greater than your haters.