Hidden Principles of Favor with God and Those Over You
(Nehemiah 2:1-8, NKJV)
- What most people call a problem, people with a positive attitude often see as opportunities.
- People with a positive attitude:
- Will attempt things that others will not.
- Will make decisions based on Who God is—not what God is Doing.
- Will make decisions based on what things could be, not what they are.
- Will attract and influence others to go further faster than they ever dreamed.
- Our Attitude and Action releases the favor of God and those in authority over us.
- The right fear is not the absence of fear; it’s knowing when and how to push through fear.
- It takes faith and wisdom to know how and when to push through fear.
- Right faith and wisdom leads to the right behavior.
- Loyalty expressed and lived out brings the favor of God and those in authority over us. (Psalm 75:6-7, KJV; 1 Samuel 2:7, NKJV; Nehemiah 2:5, NKJV)
- Favor of God is God’s Presence and Power to accomplish His Purpose.
- If you could ask God to do one thing today what would it be?
Results of the Favor of God (Nehemiah 1:7-8, NKJV)
- Prayer + Planning + Performance = Privilege, Promotion, and Progress.
- Grace of God is given; but the favor of God cost.
- Managers focus on solving today’s problems, leaders focus on solving tomorrow’s problems. (Proverbs 22:3, TLB)
- Leaders prepare for success rather than worry about failure.