Three things to do to have the abundant life. (1 Corinthians 2:9, AMP)
- Love God
- Promptly Obey God
- Be thankful or grateful for what you have
How to reach our Divine Destiny faster and go further—knowing how to make day to day decisions.
- Predetermine your decisions you’re going to make before you have to make them.
- Have some day to day basis on decision making.
- At church, we call that our core values—we ask does this line up with our core values.
- Dreams determine destiny—when put into action.
- Divine Destiny – to do wonderful deeds that proclaim His praise, exhibit His power, make known to a lost world God is with you and you are special. (Ephesians 2:10, AMP; 1 Peter 2:9, AMP; Psalm 31:19, TLB)
- Direction not good intention determines destination or Divine Destiny.
- Discipline greatly determines destiny.
- Loyalty greatly determines our direction and destiny. (Matthew 6:21, NKJV)
- Some of us need to step out of our history so we can step into our destiny.
The force is the power and presence of God through the Holy Spirit who lives in us. Hebrews 13:5-6, NKJV
Our Motto: I mess up; You mess up; We all mess up. (Romans 3:23, NKJV; Proverbs 24:16, NKJV)
Our Vision: “Bring those far from God close to God.” (Ephesians 2:13, NLT; Matthew 18:12, NKJV)
Our Core Values:
- Found people Find people. (John 1:40-42, NIV; John 1:43-45, NIV)
- Saved people Serve people. (Matthew 20:26-28, NIV) Serving people are the most Satisfied people.
- Growing people change. (Romans 12:2, NKJV; 2 Corinthians 5:17, NKJV)— Who God Chooses God Changes.
- You can’t do life alone. (Romans 10:25, NIV; Mark 12:29-31, NKJV)
- You can’t out give God. (Luke 6:38, NIV)
Where do you need to start living out our Core Values this year?
- If you have messed up –you need to get up and give it to God and move on. (Philippians 3:13, NKJV)
- Have you influenced at least one person to come to church or come to know Jesus as Savior and Lord?
- The main way we serve Jesus is by serving His people –if you’re not serving in the church would you commit to finding your place?
- Have you had a behavioral change since you have come to know Jesus? Make a commitment to change your behavior.
- If you’re not in a small group would you commit to finding one this year?
- Are you tithing? If not, would you commit to tithing this year.
- Is there someone you need to forgive including yourself?
- Are you loving others as you should be? Love is an action. (1Corinthians 13:4-7, TLB)