PEACE: “Planned Encouragement At Christ Expense.”
- Peace was planned by the Father, it’s was purchased by the Son, peace is
provided by the Spirit.
- Peace is a by-product of trusting God’s promises, purpose, and plan for our
- When we meet the condition of the Promise God will give us the provision.
- When we know God is directing our path it brings peace.
(Jeremiah 29:11, NKJV; Proverbs 3:5-6, NKJV)
- Peace is an inward confidence that doesn’t depend on the ever-changing
- That confidence is rooted in the belief that God is in control of all circumstances.
- Love God and others + being faithful + doing the right thing = PEACE.
Peace always follows grace. (Romans 1:7; 1 Corinthians 1:2; Galatians 1:3;
Ephesians 1:2; Philippians 1:2; Colossians 1:2; 1 Thessalonians 1:1; Titus 1:4;
Philemon 1:3; 1 Timothy 1:2; 2 Timothy 1:2)
- Peace always follows Grace; it never precedes it—peace can never be
experienced apart from the grace of God.
- Jesus is our Peace—if you need peace the only way to find it is to come to God
through Christ Jesus. (Ephesians 2:8, NKJV)
- Peace is God’s gift at Christ expense. (Ephesians 2;8-10, AMP)
Peace is maintained by what our mind thinks on. (Isaiah 26:3-4, NKJV)
- Our mind can minister or be a monster.
- When we meditate on God’s Word it brings peace to our heart (emotions) and
we get our strength from God instead of trying to depend on our own strength.
(Psalm 19:14, NKJV; Psalm 119:99, AMP)
- God guarantees success, prosperity, and peace if we will meditate and obey His
Word. (Joshua 1:7-9, NKJV)
- To meditate means to “think on God’s Word over and over.
- Turn worry into winning by simply switching your attention from thinking of
your problem to meditating on Bible verses and His promises.
- Right meditation leads to the right motivation which leads to God’s miracles.
- One of the greatest miracles God gives us is Peace in the middle of Problems