We never have to wonder if you can have peace again. (Isaiah 9:6, NKJV)\
- When you get Jesus, you get the Prince of Peace.
- When you get the Prince of Peace you never have to wonder if you’re going to heaven; and when you know you’re going to heaven it produces a peace no one can take from you.
- You have a wonderful, extraordinary, miracle working God living in you—He is with you and for you. (Matthew 1:23, NKJV; Romans 8:31, NKJV)
We never have to wonder where Jesus came from. (Matthew 1:18-25, TEV)
- Mary had never been with a man, yet by the power of the Holy Spirit she became pregnant; We are now carriers of Christ because He now lives in us. (Ephesians 1:18-20, NKJV)
We never have to wonder what to do if we ever think we have a problem with someone.
- If you have problem with someone always, always go to them privately because of two reasons. (Matthew 18:15, TEV)
- A problem may be nothing more than God about to work a Miracle in that relationship. (Luke 23:33-34, NKJV)
- God’s Word tells us to do so.
- If Joseph had broken it off with Mary, He would have the one who missed out on the Miracle of being Jesus’ earthly step-father.
- We can’t control what we feel someone else has done or is doing to us, but we can control how we respond—when we respond the right way, we are then leaving the outcome up to the Miracle Worker.
When we do what’s right we no longer have to worry about the outcome.
- If we will learn to do our part and do it right, God will always do His part and it will always be right.
We never have to wonder if God’s timing is right.
- When we don’t feel like God’s timing is right, we don’t make decisions based on how we feel, but what God’s word says.
- God knows what is going on in your life right now, He wants you to know He is never late, He always does what right and always right on time.
We never ever have to wonder is God with me. (Hebrews 13:5-6, NKJV)
- Because we know god is with us we can boldly say “the Lord is my helper, I will not fear, what can man do to me.”
- We have to believe, trust, and act on what God’s Word is telling us.
God never wants us to wonder:
- If we’re going to heaven.
- If we can have peace. (Ephesians 2:14, NKJV)
- If God wants us to have a wonderful life. (John 10:10, NKJV)
- If God can do the impossible in our life. (Matthew 19:26, NKJV; Ecclesiastes 3:11, NCV)
- If God is in your, with you, or for you. (Hebrews 13:5-6, NKJV)