How to Increase Your Faith
Luke 17:5-6, NKJV
First: We have to know and believe our faith can be increased and Jesus wants to teach us how. 2 Corinthians 10:15, NKJV, NLT
- If our faith increases the boundaries of the work God’s given us will increase.
- God wants our faith to increase. Luke 17:5-6, KJV
What we speak to by faith has to respond.
- Jesus said speak to the problem—We must get the seed (God’s Word) into our heart before we can speak it. Romans 10:8-15, NKJV
- The heart is referred to as ‘soil/ground’—seed falls on good ground it produces whatever seed is planted; if it falls on hard ground it dies and does not reproduce itself.
- The principal of faith –being saved applies to everyone. Romans 10:16-17, NKJV
What we seed we will receive: What we sow we will reap.
- Seeding and receiving is one of the first laws, principles God put into place. Genesis 1:11-12, NKJV
- Whatever kind of seed we plant we’re going to get more of that type of seed.
- Whatever you need more of you need to start planting those seeds. Galatians 6:7-10, NKJV