Be a Queen Over Your Domain
Ephesians 5:22-26, NKJV
Character, Quality, or Responsibility of a Kingdom Woman
- A Kingdom woman is one that comes under the authority and dominion of God.
- Her responsibility is to be submissive to her husband. (Ephesians 5:22-26, NKJV)
- Submit has nothing to do with value and worth—submit has everything to do with God’s order where you don’t have disorder in your home.
- Simplest way to look at submit is lean on—just as the man is to lean on God for protection, provision, and strength—the woman is to lean on her husband. (1 Peter 3:7, NKJV)
- Don’t forget your husband can’t give you what only God can—God uses your mate to help meet a need no one else can—BUT, God has to be your ultimate source of meeting any and every need. (Matthew 6:33, NKJV)
- God will always meet those needs your husband can’t meet. (Isaiah 54:5, TLB; Acts 17:25, TLB; Psalm 27:10, NKJV)
- She respects her husband. (Ephesians 5:33, NKJV)
- Never, never disrespect your husband in public or in front of your kids.
- Never disrespect him in front of another man—never show more respect for another man than your man.
- You are to build up your husband where he is strong when you lean on him, you make him weak and you will have a weak foundation when you need it.
- Never disrespect him in front of another woman.
- Never disrespect him spiritually in church.
- Never disrespect him sexually, men think sex is the answer to everything.
- Men equate sex with intimacy—women equate intimacy with touch and talk. (1 Corinthians 7:5, NLT)
- Don’t disrespect your husband with the way you dress—your husband wants you to look beautiful, but he is more concerned about your inner beauty. (1 Peter 3:1-6, NKJV; 1 Peter 3:1-7, CEV)