Matthew 28:1-10, TLB
Jesus did not die only to save us from something but to something. (Matthew 28:7-8, NKJV)
- The message for you and I, Jesus is not dead but has risen—because He is not dead a new day is coming if we want it!
- God wants us to experience the miracle of turning what looks like a mess in our life into the greatest miracle of our life.
- When you understand your past is Finished and your Future is Furnished you are filled with Joy!
Because it is Finished—It is a new beginning for us!
- Everything in our past is finished and our future is furnished.
- When we allow Jesus to do His finished work in our life—It’s a new day coming!
- When Jesus rose from the grave He came to give LIGHT in our times of darkness and guide our feet in the way of PEACE. (Matthew 28:1-3, NKJV)
- Light + Peace = JOY (Matthew 4:16, NKJV; Luke 1:79, NKJV)
- When light comes into the darkest area of your life—darkness has to leave. (John 1:5, NKJV)
- Don’t keep looking at the mess, instead look for the miracle in the midst of the mess.
- When Jesus said “It is Finished”, it means He will now Furnish every need we ever have!
What is Finished? (John 19:30, NKJV)
- Price paid for our sins.
- You no longer have to live in guilt, sin, un-forgiveness, shame, without hope, condemnation or fear. IT IS FINISHED!
It is Finished, Future is Furnished, and He goes in Front of us bringing Favor and Freedom. (Matthew 28:9, NKJV)
- Jesus is always, always in front of us wanting to give us a new future, new hope, new happiness, and a new joy!
- He turns our darkness to Light!
- Our past is Finished our Future is Furnished!
- He goes in Front of us and brings Favor and Freedom!