How To Know Your Purpose and Mission
Our Purpose is to Bring Glory to God—Glorify our Father. (Luke 17:11-19, NKJV)
- Lepers are a type of sin—We are all sinners apart from God until we accept Jesus as Savior.
- Obedience always brings blessings!
- One of them glorified God—only about one out of ten really thank God for what He has done.
- True and lasting deliverance (Lasting wellness and wholeness) has to come from the inside out.
- The one who knew the least about Jesus thanked Him the most, the result was he was made whole—only the one whom came back and gave glory to God received it.
- Many might be saved, but not whole, complete, well, because you are keeping what God’s done for you to yourself. (John 9:323-25, NKJV)
- Our Purpose: (Matthew 5:14-16, NKJV) Glorify God
- When we get saved, we have the Holy Spirit in us Who wants to shine and let others know about Jesus.
- When the Holy Spirit is trying to teach you how to shine and we keep pushing Him back down in us—It causes misunderstood anxiety and pressure.
Our Purpose has to Line Up With God’s Purpose.
- If you really want to know God’s Purpose for you life—you have to line your purpose up with God’s purpose on purpose. (2 Peter 3:9, NIV; 2 Peter 3:9, MSG)
- Without finding God’s purpose for our life our life becomes purposeless.
- Remember, God created you on purpose with a purpose where your life would never be purposeless. (Romans 1:14-22, NIV)
- Once we receive the grace of God we are obligated to tell others about Jesus.
- Every saved person this side of heaven, owes the gospel to every unsaved person this side of Hell—the only reason you and I are saved is because of the grace of God—it’s our obligation to extend that grace to those who have not accepted it.
- Eternal suffering is the worst kind of suffering and once it begins it cannot be relieved.
- It is our obligation to share with those who are headed to eternal suffering a second change to experience God’s Grace!
How do we Find God’s Purpose? (2 Peter 3:9, NIV; 2 Peter 3:9, MSG)
- First, it’s God’s purpose for you to be saved from eternal suffering in hell.
- Second, your purpose has to line up with God’s purpose and mission for the world—His purpose and mission is that none would perish—Spend eternity suffering in Hell.
- Third, You live out that purpose by bringing Glory to God in whatever your doing—do it well to the Glory of God.
- Fourth, your mission now becomes where you are working